I can't renew a book
If you can't renew a book, there are a few possible reasons:
- Someone else has the book on hold. You can place it on hold too, and borrow it again when it's available.
- It's too early to renew the book. You can renew a loan starting three days before it's due.
- You sent the book to Kindle. You can place a hold and borrow the book again after it expires. If other people have the book on hold, you'll have to wait until it's available.
- The book is assigned to you. Your school decides how long you have assigned books.
- Your school ran out of copies for students to borrow. If that happens, let your teacher know. They might be able to buy or request more copies for your school.