Getting started with Sora
With Sora, you can get free ebooks and audiobooks from your school.
In Sora, find your school (or enter your school’s setup code), then sign in.
Note: If you need your sign-in information (like an ID, username, or password), talk to a teacher.
Browse the tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading right away.
Close the book and go to to see all your books (including assignments). From there, you can:
- Select Open book or Open audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Select Options to renew or return the book, see your notes and highlights, and more.
- How to read ebooks
- How to listen to audiobooks
- Where to find loans, holds, lists, and activity
- How to download a book
- Where to find your notes and highlights