How to read ebooks
You can start reading ebooks right after you borrow them, or go to > Loans to open them.
How to use the ebook reader
- Tap (or click) and hold a word to define it, highlight it, or search for it in other places in the book. To select more than one word, hold and drag.
- After you highlight one or more words, you can add a note.
- On larger screens, select to make a bookmark. On smaller screens, click or tap the top-right corner of the screen to make a bookmark.
- Use the seek bar at the bottom of the reader to jump backward or forward, or to go to a specific page in the book.
- Click or tap to open the menu. From there, you can:
- Search for a word or phrase in the book.
- See the ebook's chapters, your bookmarks, and tips.
- Change your reading settings. You can adjust the text size, font, and lighting for most ebooks.
- Change the narration speed (for read-along ebooks).
- On larger screens, click or tap to change how many pages display at a time.
- For fixed-layout ebooks, click or tap to zoom in or out.