How to listen to audiobooks
You can start listening to audiobooks right after you borrow them, or go to > Loans to open them.
How to use the audiobook player
- Swipe (or click and drag) left to right on the cover to rewind. Swipe (or click and drag) right to left on the cover to jump forward.
- Use the seek bar at the bottom of the player to move to a specific time in the book.
- Click or tap to switch between common playback speeds. Drag down on to select a precise speed.
- Click or tap to set a sleep timer. Drag down on to change the length of the timer.
- Click or tap to make a bookmark and, if you'd like, add a note.
- Click or tap and hold to highlight a section and, if you'd like, add a note.
- Click or tap to open the menu. From there, you can see the audiobook's chapters, your bookmarks, and more.