How to use the audiobook player
You can start listening to audiobooks right after you borrow them, or go to > Loans to open them. Once you open an audiobook, you can:
- Swipe (or click and drag) left to right on the cover to rewind. Swipe (or click and drag) right to left on the cover to jump forward.
- Click or tap to choose a playback speed.
- Click or tap to set a sleep timer.
- Click or tap to see your bookmarks, notes, and highlights.
- Click or tap to make a bookmark. After you make a bookmark, you can click or tap to add a note.
- Look at the progress bar to see the time elapsed and time remaining in the audiobook. You'll also see your progress as a percentage.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see the timeline.
From there, you can:
- Select Chapters (or the name of the current chapter) to see the table of contents.
- Click or tap the number on the left side of the chapter name to skip to the beginning of the current chapter.
- Click or tap the number on the right side of the chapter name to skip to the next chapter.
- Slide the timeline at the bottom of the screen to go to a specific place in the book.